Improving your look and image is simpler than you think. By incorporating small changes and habits into your beauty regimen, you can transform your look instantly. Improving your look will boost your confidence, show others that you respect and love yourself, and create a positive energy. Here are a few things you can do now to improve your look:1. Deep condition your hair. Shiny, healthy hair just looks and feels beautiful.
2. Change your hair part. By shifting your part, you change how your frame your face therefore a different part changes your look.
3. Reshape your eyebrows. Let your eyebrows grow out and then give them a fresh, new arch.
4. Refine your wardrobe. Redefine your look, by refining it. Organize your clothing in way that you only own the things you love and wear. Don’t own sloppy looking clothes.
5. Organize your accessories. Have jewelry, shoes, hats, scarfs, bags, and all items that add a finished, polished look ready to go. Accessories add that extra flair to any outfit.
6. Wear proper fitting undergarments. Your bras, panties, and shape wear are the foundation to your look. By wearing comfortable, right sized items, you feel good and become confident in your outfit.
7. Iron your clothes. Ironing, steaming, or fluffing your clothes in the dryer refreshes them, puts sharp creases, and defines the structure of the garment. This also gives your clothes a new, polished look. Overall, unwrinkled clothes look classy.
8. Whiten your teeth. Improve your smile in minutes by whitening your teeth with whitening toothpaste, whitening rinse, baking soda, whitening teeth strips, and/or oil pulling.
9. Use perfume, body spray, or lotion. A fabulous scent is the finishing touch to any look. Smelling fresh and clean makes you feel expensive. Spray on your body, not your clothes. For a longer lasting scent, apply lotion first then layer with perfume.
10. Manicure your nails. Manicured nails look clean, neat, and professional. Beautiful nails with smooth edges and your favorite nail polish color complete any look.
And finally a bonus tip! #11: Have a grateful heart. Nothing looks better on a woman than happiness. Happiness is an energy that emanates from a soul filled with gratitude. Be happy and grateful for all that you have and people will notice your beautiful, new image!
Watch all the videos that explain these helpful tips further on Facebook makeupclassesdotcom. The videos are part of my Finding Beauty series: a morning segment designed to help you have a more positive, healthy, and happy day.