Problem, acneic skin can be very frustrating and upsetting. Here are some of my best tips for handling and curing your acne.
1. See a dermatologist. Find a dermatologist that specializes in acne and cosmetic treatments. The doctor will properly diagnose your problem skin and possibly suggest medications to alleviate or cure your skin issues.
2. Drink more water. You may be drinking a lot already but I say up your dose even if it’s just an extra glass a day. Water pushes out toxicity from your skin cells. Also, water truly is from the fountain of youth. It brightens and tightens your skin. Drink water as soon as your wake up in the morning to instantly hydrate your skin.
3. Eat more fruits and vegetables. A plant based diet is high in water, vitamin, mineral, and fiber content. These are all good things for healing your skin. A diet rich in whole foods is also anti-inflammatory which will help calm blemishes.
4. Use over the counter acne products.Everyday use products for controlling acne will alleviate symptoms and improve your skin’s texture. They are inexpensive and work well over time. Incorporate these products into your skincare routine.
5. Use pure coconut oil.Coconut oil is full of minerals that heal your skin. I believe in going straight to the source when it comes to healing the skin. Coconut oil will bring nutrients to your skin’s surface that will smooth and refine your skin’s texture without causing more breakout.
Use these tips and you will see improvement with breakouts. Please comment below and let us know what has worked for you! 💋